My promise to you is I will not be satisfied until you are 100% satisfied. The testimonials here were unsolicited, customers just like what I do and that is only a fraction of them!
A-Z Home Inspections will go through the new home to check for mistakes made during the build process. This gives you and the builder a list of things to fix before they leave the job site forever.
Our comprehensive inspection includes a visual evaluation of more than 400 different items that effect the safety, condition and value of your home.
EXTERIOR EVALUATION INCLUDES:
* Roof, Chimney, Flashings and Valleys
* Siding, Trim, Windows and Doors
* Landscaping, Walkways, Grading and Drainage Systems
* Driveways, Patios, Decks and Porches
* HVAC Systems
INTERIOR EVALUATION INCLUDES:
* Opening Electrical Panels, Furnaces and Water Heater Systems
* Plumbing Systems, Toilets, Sinks, Tubs and Showers
* Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Doors & Windows
* Attic, Insulation and Ventilation
The Lower Main lands Best Home Inspection Company With Quality Inspections @ Affordable Prices 778-888-4893
A-Z Home Inspections will perform a full inspection before your warranty runs out. Usually done in the 11th month. Deficiencies in construction should be repaired by the builder.
Before your home goes up for sale. We can find minor and major issues that allow you the opportunity to fix or get quotes on repairs before an offer is made. This inspection can help stop the price reductions at the negotiating table. To be forwarned is to be forarmed!
If you have an accepted offer to purchase a new home. Allow A-Z Home Inspections to spend 3-4 hours going through everything. We will make sure your new home is safe and sound and report the deficiencies to you. The more we find the more money you save.
Typical Tools Used
Camera, Flashlight, Binoculars, Moisture Meter, Combustible Gas Detector, Electrical Tester, Magnifying Glass, Mirror, Tape Measure, Utility Knife and Infrared Camera.
Some inspectors only have a flashlight!
Unlike many Inspection Companies, A-Z Home Inspections does not charge extra for inspecting Crawl Spaces and Attics.
CPBC Licence # 51393
"We do it once, we do it right and we do it for a fair price!"
Why Choose A-Z Home Inspections?
So you don't get stuck with a bunch of unpleasant surprises after you move in.
We provide the information you need to make an informed decision.
* Prices Starting from $275 on Condos and $395 on Houses
* Onsite Reports * Excellent Communication Skills
* Digital Photos * Two Phase Reporting System
* Infrared Imaging * Licensed & Insured
* 7 Days a week Scheduling * All Appliances Tested